An inline housing that removes turbulence from forced airflow and uniformly distributes the air throughout the full breadth of the air distribution system.
- All components are weatherproof for interior or
- exterior installation.
- A short inline depth of only 12” conserving valuable
- space for other HVAC system components.
- Pre-drilled standing flanges to mate to existing HVAC
- An angled diffuser plate with 51% open area.
- The angle and open area contribute to static regain.
- At 500 feet per minute velocity the total resistance to
- airflow across the unit is less than 0.10” w.g.