Camfil’s service technicians can provide regular on-site change over and replacement of particulate and odour filters within your existing installations, using new filters from our own stock holdings.
Our HVAC filter replacement services cater to a variety of existing installations, including:
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A TYPICAL HVAC FILTER REPLACEMENT?
Depending on client requirements, the following is carried out during a typical HVAC filter replacement:
- The air is either left on within the unit or turned off prior to filter replacement
- Access to the filters is typically gained via an access door
- Used filters are carefully removed
- The inside of the plenum and filter frames are cleaned, removing any debris
- If applicable, the type of air filter is upgraded
- New filters are fit into the frames
- Filter installation dates are recorded on the client log book and/or a supplied label on the side of the unit
- If applicable, the air is turned back on within the unit
- Used filters are boxed and sealed upon completion of the filter replacement and returned to Camfil for ethical disposal
REPLACEMENT HVAC FILTERS
Camfil offers an extensive range of high quality air filters for commercial and industrial HVAC systems, stocked nationally across our office/warehouse locations.
Our extensive range of replacement HVAC filters include:
- Pre-filters, including flat panel filters, metal v-form filters, cardboard disposable filters, bag filters and pocket filters
- Intermediate filters, including high-velocity filters, compact filters, v-bank filters and rigid cell filters
- Odour filters, VOC filters and activated carbon filters