ISO International Standards Organization
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of standards. ISO is a network of the national standards institutes of 157 countries, on the basis of one member per country, with a Central Secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland, that coordinates the system.
- The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) is an international membership organization founded to advance the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and related issues. This site contains information, guidelines and standards to assist HVAC&R practitioners, and resources for ASHRAE members.
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is one of the 13 major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), which is the principal agency in the United States government for protecting the health and safety of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those people who are least able to help themselves.
Healthy Indoors Alliance
a joint initiative with the ambition to increase awareness of the importance of a healthy and sustainable indoor environment. The Alliance wants to drive change work, and make it easy for everyone to take action to improve our indoor environments where we spend so much of our time.
The Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
- an international society for the environmental sciences: contamination control in electronics manufacturing and pharmaceutical processes; design, testing and evaluation of commercial and military equipment; and product reliability issues associated with commercial and military systems. Environmental is defined as: effects on equipment and machinery of natural, indoor and extreme environments, which may occur under various aerospace, naval and climatic conditions; simulating environments to better trace and predict those effects; and controlling the environments in which products are manufactured, processed, or tested.
European Environment Agency (EEA)
- The European Environment Agency (EEA) and its partners in EIONET provide access to environmental information through themes and various services to quickly locate relevant reports, fact sheets, indicators, data and links about Europe's environment.
The European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
- The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) draws up voluntary technical specifications to help achieve a single European market, promoting the welfare of citizens and sustainable development.
Eurovent Certification - Eurovent Certification is a step forward in the selection of products and their characteristics
For the end-user, the chosen product works in conformity with the specified dimensionning. The life cycle cost is in accordance with the predictions. Material matches with your investments.
For the manufacturer, Eurovent Certification is the common platform where competiton can take place on comparable basis of performances, for the benefit of specifiers and end-users.