FilterTech is now trading as Camfil Australia
Following Camfil’s acquisition of FilterTech Australia in March 2020, we are pleased to announce the consolidation of our Australian businesses. Effective 1 May 2021, FilterTech Australia has ceased trading, and commenced operating as Camfil Australia Pty Ltd.
Camfil Australia offers an extensive range of products and technical services supporting a wide range of industry applications. To view the products currently listed on our site, visit our product page or download our product overview below.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Customers familiar with FilterTech’s range of products, can rest assured they will have ongoing access to the following standard and custom products:
- Locally manufactured metal framed flat panel and v-form prefilters, including our SuperPleat (available in 22mm, 45mm and 95mm depths)
- Our legacy range of deep bed, extended surface bag filters for HVAC applications
- Fresh air intake and delivery systems, including our fan assisted filter units that are used in Queensland schools as part of the ‘Cooler Schools' initiative
- Clean room products, including terminal HEPA housing systems for supply and exhaust applications
- Odour control products and custom side access filtration housings
For more information about these products, please complete our contact us form and your local representative will contact you.
We are proud to announce the following products that were previously available from FilterTech and Airepure have been added to Camfil Australia’s extensive product offering. More products will be added soon.
Camfil Australia offers NATA accredited testing and certification services and HEPA filter supply and replacement for all types of contamination-controlled environments. These include hospital cleanrooms, pharmaceutical cleanrooms, manufacturing cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets, fume cabinets/cupboards, cytotoxic drug safety cabinets, clean work stations, pharmaceutical isolators, laminar air flow systems and airborne containment systems. To find out more, visit our filter testing and certification page
Camfil Australia now has locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and The Gold Coast. To find your nearest branch, visit our contact locator page
or complete our contact us form
and your local representative will contact you.