- Mini Gas Turbine: a lesson on the functionality of an operating mini gas turbine.
- Hydrostatic Head Tester: determines the filter media`s resistance to water penetration
- Flastsheet Pulse Unit: determines the performance of pulse filter media in long-term use.
- Mullen Burst Tester: measures the burst strength of filter media.
- Filter Test Rig: used to evaluate product performance. Filter solutions tested for salt efficiency and moisture resistance, high load conditions such as high airflows and pressures.
- Camfil CamLab: a mobile laboratory used for evaluating filters under real operating conditions.
Guided Tours (Trosa)
A guided tour through the four different laboratories – particle, molecular, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and gas turbine is recommended. The tour takes about two hours, and shows the strengths and
advantages of Camfil R&D capabilities. When being in Trosa, a visit to our filter factory where some of our filters are manufactured is also recommended.