Module 1: Gas turbines
Module 2: Theory of filtration
*Module 2.1: Filter media fabrication techniques
Module 3: Lab testing - standards and applications
- Test standards
- Environmental challenges
- Site analysis
Module 4: New system selection + Life cycle cost (LCC) - total cost of ownership
- System selection techniques
- Life Cycle Cost analysis
Module 5: Scope of supply
- Types of systems
- Design Techniques
- Ventilation systems
- Enclosure systems
- Weather protection
- Inlet cooling technologies
*Module 5.1: Acoustics
*Module 5.2: Molecular contamination control
Module 6: Filter applications
- Existing unit evaluation
- Barrier & pulse cartridge filter selection
- Optimizing maintenance
- Hydrostatic head tester: determines the filter media`s resistance to water penetration.
- Mullen burst tester: measures the burst strength of filter media.
- Filter test rig: used to evaluate product performance. Filter solutions tested for salt efficiency and moisture resistance, high load conditions such as high airflows and pressures.
Lab demonstrations are a part of each module training.
When Trosa or Ipoh, a visit to our filter factory is part of the course.
A certificate of completion will be given to attendees who complete the training.
*Modules 2.1, 5.1 and 5.2 are included in the course outline upon request.
- Mini Gas Turbine: a lesson on the functionality of an operating mini gas turbine.
- Hydrostatic Head Tester: determines the filter media`s resistance to water penetration
- Flastsheet Pulse Unit: determines the performance of pulse filter media in long-term use.
- Mullen Burst Tester: measures the burst strength of filter media.
- Filter Test Rig: used to evaluate product performance. Filter solutions tested for salt efficiency and moisture resistance, high load conditions such as high airflows and pressures.
- Camfil CamLab: a mobile laboratory used for evaluating filters under real operating conditions.
A guided tour of our state-of-the-art laboratories shows our advanced research and development equipment and capabilities. Discover how filtration is tested and developed to the highest quality standards in the industry.