Are you a digital marketer that enjoy thinking outside the box? Do you have experience in SoMe, newsletter, analytics, CMS management and more? Would you like to join a team that proudly serves and supports customers around the world? Keep on reading, we’re looking for you.
This role suits you who are creative, have a high sense of quality and can easily express yourself in both Swedish and English (other Nordic languages is a plus). You should know how to use several of Adobe Creative Cloud products and find it easy to create commercial content. Of course always on brand and following the communications strategies. Do you like to travel? Great! Some travels will be included in this role.
Your primary function would be consisting of the following activities:
- Align, update and improve as well as act as point of contact for website/CMS
- Create & design content for website and all other online channels. This may in some cases also include offline content where marketing materials overlap.
- Ensure development and implementation of web analytics (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Monitor daily web analytics, results, traffic and customer behavior
- Identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on the insights
- Coordinate planning for web related projects
- Manage and drive key milestones and deliverables
- Close collaboration with Global and Group marketing teams
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Do you have the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or digital technologies or similar
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (CMS, DAM, SoMe, Analytics)
- Minimum 3-5 years' working experience within Marketing/Digital
- Proven B2B experience with understanding of the complex business model and longer sales cycles in the B2B environment
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator required
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects highly advantageous
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both spoken and written
- Experience from e-commerce preferred
- Experience from working in an international corporate environment preferred
We see that you have high demands for quality and a strong feeling for details as well as the big picture. You have an overall positive and problem-solving attitude and you enjoy analyzing data and create insights for the marketing team to act on. You are a strong teamplayer but have no problems working independently within your areas of responsibility.
You will be a part of the NOEU marketing team and work with the Nordic and Eastern European market. You will be based in our office in Sätra, Stockholm alternatively Trosa.
Is this you? We’re looking forward to recieve your application.