Camfil Germany is looking for a Managing Director to grow the local business and increase the company’s market share. Strong sales focus and business leadership are required.
The position is based at the Camfil office in Reinfeld. The MD will report to the EVP Continental Europe & British Isles (CEBI).
- To develop and grow a strong market presence.
- Implement Camfil Group Strategy incl local adjustments and priorities
- Develop action plans to execute and support the strategy by generating new business opportunities from existing customers
- Develop new opportunities to meet growth targets
- Responsible for setting budgets, and sales targets for the local business unit.
- P/L accountability for the local business unit
- Contributing to achievement of the CEBI business targets
- Manage and develop the employees of the local business unit.
The role involves travelling both domestic and internationally.
Educational & Work Experience
- Post graduate degree in engineering or business administration. Equivalent competences could also be gained through other means.
- Qualified experience in Sales & Marketing
- Broad understanding of all areas of management incl. good knowledge in Finance and Human Resource.
- 5-10 years of experience from comparable industries (experience from HVAC, GT or related industries are beneficial)
- Good language skills, fluent business English both oral and written
- Strong leadership and management skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels
- Entrepreneurial with commercial acumen, and ability to demonstrate strong P&L management expertise.
- Results driven
- Commitment and experience and developing teams.
- Promotes a positive and effective work culture
- Good presentation skills
Do you recognize yourself in this description and want to live on clean air?
In this recruitment, Camfil is working with Boyden International. Therefore, please send in your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than November 15, 2018. The position can be filled before the application deadline has passed.
For more information about the role please contact Don Donovan, EVP Filter CEBI email@example.com
Eva Bergenheim Holmberg, SVP HR & Internal Communication, firstname.lastname@example.org.