Due to increasing demand, Camfil Middle East, the world’s leading provider of air filters and associated services, is now looking to expand its Sales Team and we are looking for people with experience to join us in the role of Regional Sales Engineer – Filters division
A significant amount of time of the Regional Sales Engineer is to develop new business in the assigned territories by identifying and addressing customers’ expectations through providing information on Camfil products and services to solve customers’ needs. Primary responsibility is to manage existing distributors to deliver strong and steadily increasing sales growth in the assigned territories as well as growing market share in the region.
- Achieve and surpass all quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Support the sales objectives by researching customers’ needs and providing solutions in a professional and effective manner
- Manage designated sales leads, prospects and customer accounts in line with agreed business objectives.
- Follow-up on all sales opportunities within a timely manner.
- Lead and manage distributors to deliver quarterly and annual sales targets as well as set a growth and development plan for the distributor to increase sales and market coverage year on year.
- Provide technical and commercial support for existing channel partners.
- Develop new business relationships with key customers as well as strengthening existing customer relationships.
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales.
- Provide answers to pre-sales technical and commercial queries from direct customers and distributors.
- Perform customized demonstrations of Camfil products, solutions and software in a manner tailored for customer’s specific requirements.
- Continually compile market information/intelligence on dedicated regions with a view to providing market feedback to assist in the shaping of future company strategy and product development.
- Evaluate product and service marketability in terms of customer’s technical needs.
- Conduct training workshops in regions for end users, distributors and consultants.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that impact target markets.
- Conduct recurring product training to channel partners and end users as required to support sales objectives.
Experience and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills which are adapted to customers with varied levels of expertise.
- Well-developed presentation skills both one on one and in front of a large group audience.
- Excellent customer relationship management and ability to build good business relationships across a wide variety of cultures and personalities.
- Ability to develop conceptual ideas of customers into product sales.
- Ability to lead and develop distributors.
- HVAC Industry knowledge: acquire and maintain advanced knowledge of the Camfil, Filters product range and know and identify where they fit in the market.
- Ability to forecast, plan and schedule in advance.
- 3-5 yrs. experience in Sales or Technical Sales Support Role.
- Demonstrated skills in sales of technical and high-value products in competitive markets.
Training and Education
Bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering discipline
Camfil is a stable, well established and profitable company and we would love you to share in our success. For more information on this role please contact: Darren.Naicker@camfil.com. Receiver: Darren Naicker Sales Director – Filters Division +97148865882 Darren.Naicker@camfil.com