Regional Business Development Manager
The new Camfil Molecular Contamination Control (MCC) division is planning significant global growth. To support this activity we are looking for a Regional Business Development Manager for Northern Europe (Baltic countries, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). The MCC division will target molecular filtration opportunities in light process and industrial applications, using appropriate existing products and new products currently in the development pipeline. Important market segments include:
Corrosion control: protection of sensitive electrical process control systems from acidic gases in industrial, petrochemical, pulp and paper, metal refining and waste water treatment industries
Protection of people and the environment from odors and toxins emitted in exhaust air streams from industrial facilities.
The product range is supported by a comprehensive range of sales tools and site services, these will also be an important part of the business development targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivery of the regional MCC business plan.
- Mapping and management of sales channels; Camfil direct sales staff, existing Camfil distributors and new distribution.
- Identify and establish new distribution partners together with regional sales teams.
- Project (new construction) and replacement (after-market) opportunities and sales.
- Preparation of high value or complex quotations for delivery through the local sales entity.
- In the case of project sales, prepare “hand-over” packs and execute pre-contract review meeting with Design Centre Manager who will take responsibility for the delivery of the project.
- Understand competitive landscape and market pricing in all segments.
- Identify gaps in product and service offering to product management.
- Achieve significant growth at identified key accounts.
- Identify and develop strong relationships with engineering consultancies. Ensure Camfil specifications are adopted as “basis of design” in all cases.
- Train regional sales team and collaborate with product managers to plan launches, exhibitions within the region.
- Several years' experience selling technical product(s) into the engineering section of one or more of the target industries.
- Educated to university level in a scientific discipline (chemical engineering, chemistry, material science, engineering science).
- Knowledge of air movement and ventilation technologies is a plus.
- A proven track record of growth in new markets or with new product launches.
- Ability to establish contacts and develop strong relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- The successful candidate will have a focused approach to delivering the regional business plan and the ability to evaluate and prioritize opportunities.The ability to analyze and overcome obstacles is critical.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team-oriented environment.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English. Additional language skills, particularly for countries of significant business potential are desirable.
- The role will require extensive travelling mainly within the region.
If you want to build a career in a dynamic and diverse team working with molecular contamination, and you recognize yourself in this description:
Send in your application in English to Sara Gran at our HR function: email@example.com.